My Fun Easter Day

This weekend was a fun weekend! More on the rest of the weekend later...

Here I am opening my Easter basket on Easter morning. There were all kinds of fun things in there! First I saw some Thomas the Train stickers, then some coloring books, and some special markers for little guys like me.
Then the coolest thing of all...a hot wheels Easter edition car! I don't have any hot wheels, but I love vehicles of any kind. This was no exception.
I drove that car all over the place, including up my leg, while making car sounds.
The car wanted to drive on my Easter basket too.
Mommy got my attention off the car long enough for me to look in my basket to find one more thing....a chocolate bunny!! I love chocolate, and I've been enjoying a few bites of my bunny today. "Na num!"
Here Mama, Daddy and I are at church on Easter morning. Daddy had to sing for 5 whole services, so that's why he has a funny chord/earpiece thingy coming out of his shirt. I had a fun time in my class and learned that "Jesus is alive!"
And my Papa and M'laine came to visit for the weekend, too! Boy, oh boy did we have so much fun together (again, more on that later). Here we are posing for an Easter shot. The best way to make me smile for pictures these days is to make me say "gotcha!" That's so fun :)
6 Responses
  1. Emily Says:

    Oliver looks SUPER long or should I say TALL in that picture with Papa and M'laine. Love his little outfit.


  2. Weems World Says:

    you guys look so cute! When do you find out what you're having?


  3. Anonymous Says:

    You look beautiful! How far along are you now?


  4. Sarah. Says:

    Aww, we missed you at Easter, O! Oh yeah, and your mom and dad, too. Looks like you got lots of fun stuff in your basket. Alex got some crayons for little guys that are just like your markers, so you two will have to draw some more pictures together in the near future!

    p.s. tell your mom I adjusted the date on my blog to be more accurate cuz she totally busted me. Although I did start it on Saturday, so that should count for something!


  5. Alison Says:

    Oliver, you are a cutie! You do not know me, but I went to church with your Daddy (Papa and M'laine too) in El Dorado. It is fun to keep up with old friends and now their kids!
    Alison (Gillaspie) Kerr


  6. Weems World Says:

    Did Oliver get a haircut? Did I miss that post?