I'm baaaack!!

Well, we have some good news, and we have some bad news. The good news first, you ask? Well, the good news is that we're finally blogging again! The bad news? Our computer is broken. We're not sure what is wrong yet, and we're really hoping and praying regardless of what is wrong, that we will be able to save all the pictures we have on that computer. Some more good news is that Mama and Daddy have taken some cute pictures of me the past few days that are still on the camera, and Dad has his work laptop at home, so we can use it to post blogs!

I got to see my Papa and M'laine a few weeks ago (and for a quick night this past weekend), and Papa got a few cute pictures of me that we thought we'd share.
And guess what else?? I finally got my new hoop that's just my size! I LOVE it and want to shoot hoops all the time. We'll post more pictures soon...
4 Responses
  1. Zona Wilson Says:

    Oh, my goodness! That child is growing up!


  2. Sarah. Says:

    Bummer about your computer. I'm sure your pics will be fine. And even if they're not, the two you just posted are so cute they might make up for the rest.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Love that smile! Also, when our hard drive crashed, we took it to Best Buy and they recovered all of our pictures. It costs a little bit but it is worth it.

    Good Luck!
    Robin


  4. Danielle Says:

    He is looking less and less like a baby and more and more like a CUTE little boy! His smile is precious! So good to catch up last week friend...love you!