Enjoying our sunny day...

Today was almost 70 degrees, so we thought we'd get out and enjoy it! I took a little bit of an early nap today, which was perfect cause Dad took most of the afternoon off work so we could enjoy the afternoon together.

First we went to Sonic to get a late lunch...it was yummy! I especially loved the "tots" and enjoyed yelling "TOTS!!"
Then we went to our outdoor mall and shopped a little and strolled and saw the fountains! Boy oh boy, do I love water. I was a little bit sad when we left the fountain to go to another store, and kept saying "wawer, wawer" and looking back at the fountain. Needless to say, while Mommy was finding pants, Daddy and I went back to the fountain. Mommy joined us and gave me some pennies to throw in the water! "Make a wish!" said Dad.
It was so nice and bright and sunny out - we loved it! When we went inside into the stores, I kept saying "all done.....outside". I just wanted to be back outside.
Dad had some fun with the camera and me while Mommy was inside a store shopping.
Then we topped the afternoon off by stopping at Walmart for a few groceries. We needed to pick up some dog treats for Bella, and decided to get her an Easter toy. We haven't gotten her a new toy in a long time, so Mommy thought it would be special, and she knew Bella would love it.
Indeed, she did love it, and played with it all night long. Mommy now remembers why we haven't gotten her any new toys in awhile - Bella destroys toys. She chews and chews and chews until they are torn to shreds. This sweet toy that Bella so loved tonight is now mostly in the trash. It started out as a rope with a head on one end and a bottom/tail on the other end, and....well....we still have the head left. That's it. Silly Bella :)

And now I must rest up because Papa and M'laine are on their way here and I get to spend the weekend playing with them!

0 Responses