Easter Eggs and Stickers

This past Monday at school, we had an Easter egg hunt. I had so much fun! My teacher helped me get started finding eggs and putting them in my basket, and then I caught on and kept doing it myself. I got to come home with 12 treat-filled eggs! And Daddy was in charge of getting me ready and taking me to school that day, so of course I got a mohawk :) I was the coolest kid in school.

This is me doing the "GJ" - it stands for "Grandpa Jere". Sometimes my Grandpa Jere makes this funny face where he tilts his head down and looks at you above his glasses when he's being goofy, and all of a sudden at dinner one time I started doing it. So Daddy gave it a name and started calling it the "GJ". Now of course I know what that means and can do it on command, and it's so funny when we all do it! It makes us all laugh. I even say "GJ" now!

A few days ago, I got a special Easter card in the mail from my Grandpa Jere and Grandma Lou. It's so fun to get mail!
Inside the card was a page of stickers! Oh how I love stickers these days. Here I am saying "yay."
Listening while Mommy reads me the special card...
and me pointing out the "dog" on the card! "That's Snoopy!, said Mommy."
Putting on one of my stickers. Thank you for my special card and stickers, Grandma and Grandpa! I sure love you and hope you have a Happy Easter!

1 Response
  1. Laura Says:

    I recognized the "GJ" as being Uncle Jere as soon as I saw it! Hilarious!!! I just showed Nik too because it was so perfect! Good work Oliver!