Birthdays and Grandparents

What a fun weekend I had! On Saturday, my friend Hudson had his 1-year-old birthday party. It was so much fun because our whole community group was there, and that was the first time we'd all been together since the new babies, Alex and McKenzie, were born. Now everyone has a baby in our group - lots of friends for me to play with! Here we all are below; my friend Noah and his mommy and daddy had to leave early, so they weren't able to be in the picture. But it was fun to see them and catch up! Noah is going to be a big brother in several months, so there will be even more babies next year. Since I'm the oldest in the group, everyone says Mommy and Dad started a trend. We all think it was a pretty good trend :)
After the party I took my nap, then we went to church that night cause Dad was up in the Saturday Night service. I had lots of fun playing with my teachers and friends at church. Then when I got home, I had a special surprise - Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere were at my house! They are here to meet my new cousin Jack and help take care of him and my cousin Jamey for a week or so, and they came a few days early to play with me. We sure had a fun weekend! Lots more pictures are on Grandma Lou's camera, so we need to get those to share with you. For now, here are a few we had on our camera.

On Sunday I woke up from my nap a little early, and even though I wanted to get out of my crib, I wasn't quite ready to really wake up yet. So, Grandpa was lucky and got some great snuggles from me!
Yesterday while Mommy and Dad went to work, I got to play with Grandma and Grandpa all day long! We had so much fun. We went over to Jamey and Jack's house for lunch, and Jamey and I played great together. We had our lunch together first, and we shared some of our fruit with each other. Then we rode bikes and tractors up and down the hall, chasing each other. I sure like playing with Jamey. I think we might go over to play some more this week!
Then last night we hung out on the porch for awhile. I really love walking around and throwing my golf ball. Walking around outside might just be one of my favorite things to do these days. The t-shirt I'm wearing is from Monterey, California - Papa and M'laine got it for me when they went there a few weeks ago - it fits great and looks super cool- thanks so much Papa and M'laine!
Taking a quick break in my lawn chair.
1 Response
  1. Bec Says:

    So much fun! It's great that you guys have great friends and family close. :) So, I tagged you--go to my blog to find out what that means! :)