Jack and more

My new baby cousin Jack is here!! He was born on Friday morning, and he weighed in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 19 inches long. Jack is my cousin Jamey's baby brother. Jamey is a big brother! Hopefully I'll get to be a big brother someday...I'll have to get Jamey to give me some tips. Here are a few pictures of Jack, and Jack with our family.



Mommy wanted to include this picture to brag on Dad a little. Mommy sang in church this morning, so she was gone even before I woke up! That means that Dad and I got to hang out all morning together, and he got me ready and took me to church. In this picture, Mommy had to give me a raisin to eat so I would hold still for the picture. But what she wanted you to see is the great outfit that Dad picked out for me to wear this morning! Mommy said I looked like a super cool guy. She's not sure if you can tell from the picture, but hopes my "coolness" comes across :) And by the way, I am a walking champ these days!
3 Responses
  1. Weems World Says:

    Quite the little studmuffin!


  2. Julia Says:

    he's such a stud! i almost got excited cause i thought those were the shoes i bought him, and then i realized those were HUGE and won't be making an appearance for a while. :)


  3. Sarah. Says:

    Should we be surprised that Seth picked this outfit out, being the fashion guru that he is? That might translate as sarcasm in print, but it's really not...O is dapper, as always - there are some very swanky baby stores up here that we'll have to visit. Can't wait to see y'all in KC!