My Pool

A few months ago when Papa and M'laine were here, they got me a pool for our backyard. Today, in this 100 degree weather, Mommy and I thought it'd be a great day to try my pool out! It was so much fun. Mommy blew up my pool, filled it up with water from the hose, and put some of my bath toys in there. Then we both jumped in!
I love splashing in the pool!
Bella even got herself a little drink when she got too hot.
I think we're gonna be getting in that pool more often now! Thanks Papa and M'laine! Being in the pool and the sun tired me out - I'm heading for my blankie and crib!
2 Responses
  1. Karyn Says:

    Very cool pool! It sure is fun to splash around, isn't it?

    I've been carrying your picture around today. Mommy said we'll probably see you next week if not before...

    Love, Jamey


  2. thanks for all the great updates! looks like KC was fun. wish you'd send your heat wave our direction:(