Playing With Jamey

On Thursday Mommy and I went over to my cousin Jamey's house to eat lunch and play for a little bit. We got to see my new cousin Jack again - he's very cute and small. I let Mommy play with Jack while I played with Jamey. We went outside, and Jamey showed me how to play baseball. He's really good at hitting the ball off the tee. Sometimes he accidentally hits the tee, but when his dad reminds him to only hit the ball and not the tee, he concentrates for a minute, swings, and only hits the ball! He's really good at it. Then we got to play with Jamey's water table! We splashed about half of the water out and onto us :) I love splashing, and Jamey does too, so we had a great time. Mom caught me mid-splash...After we got all cleaned up from the water table, we came back inside and played in Jamey's room for a few minutes before naptime. Jamey has a big basketball hoop in his room, and I found a little red ball and dunked it right in there! Thanks for having me over to play, Jamey! I sure had fun and hope to do it again soon.

On another note, I'm getting my one-year-old molars, and it's not really the most fun thing in the whole world. The two top ones have come in pretty good, and the two bottom ones are just poking through. Starting yesterday, I have a really bad runny nose and some congestion and drainage, which causes me to cough too. And on top of that, I'm drooling all over the place like nobody's buisness. I've pretty much been my busy, normal, happy self (except for at dinner time, when I become super-duper picky and don't really want to eat the things I'm supposed to eat). Mommy says we have some fun things going on early this next week, so if I could hurry up and get better, that'd be great. Jeez, Mommy, like I can just choose to get better - you think I like being all snotty and drooly?!? I sure hope to get better soon. The picture below is of me riding my bike this morning. I sure have loved my bike this week. I love to get on and off by myself, and push it around from the back, and tip it over, and back up, and scoot myself around on it (my feet can't quite reach the pedals yet). It's pretty much the coolest bike ever!
0 Responses