Updates on our week

On Friday night we went to the hospital to visit one of my new friends, Kayla, who was just born that morning! She is very cute and sweet. Then we went out to dinner at the Catfish Hole. Here's a picture of the crew. While we were eating, Mommy gave me some bites of the lemon that was in her water. I didn't make any sour faces, but I did give a good shiver. Everyone laughed pretty hard. Whatever; I liked that lemon! What I also really liked was a pickle! I actually loved that pickle. I took my first bite and wanted more. I had fun trying new things at the Catfish Hole. This week I was really into playing with my truck. I don't think I've really noticed it before, but it was one of my favorites this week. I "zoomed" it around all over my room.
On Thursday morning, my friends Hudson and Blythe came over to play. Mommy forgot to get the camera out until after Blythe left, so we don't have any pictures of her. Mommy will try to remember better next time. But here are Hudson and me watching Mrs. Brandy and Blythe go bye-bye. We sure had a fun time playing! Next I thought it would be fun to sit on my elmo chair, but something wasn't quite right... I'm starting to climb a little bit more.
Mommy and Dad cleaned out some of my old things that I used when I was a baby to just get a little more organized. This swing was one of those things. When I saw it, I walked right over to it and started playing with the cow on the front. Mommy asked if I would like to sit in my swing, and I smiled at her (which she took as a "yes"). So Mommy put me in my swing just like when I was a baby, and I had so much fun! A little while later, when I was back out of the swing and on the floor, Mommy had her back to me and was talking with Dad right outside the bedroom door. She turned around to see that I had completely climbed up into the swing all by myself! I was facing the back and was swinging high. If you ask me, she kind of freaked out a little bit and grabbed me out of the swing...I think she was a little surprised that I had climbed up in there! I'm turning into a little bit of a climber...
This is my bouncer that I used all the time when I was younger. I climbed up into my bouncer all by myself and turned around and sat down, just like this. In this picture, I am clapping cause Mommy is saying "good job, buddy!" Well, that's all the updates for now. Have a great week!

0 Responses