Our Fun Day

In light of my friend Alex's pending birth, Mommy, Auntie Sarah, and her mommy Amy decided to go get pedicures and manicures. Mommy hadn't gotten a pedicure since last summer in Colorado when Dad was in Indonesia, so she was excited for her "girls morning out." By the looks of her picture, I think she enjoyed it! After the girls were done, Uncle Tim, Daddy, and I met up with them at Fish City Grill for some lunch. We parked and unloaded, and in the process realized that Dad and Uncle Tim forgot my diaper bag that included all my lunch. So, the girls and I got settled in at the restaurant, and I chowed down on some saltine crackers and Mommy's water until the boys returned with my bag. We had a yummy lunch and a fun time.

Since it was Dad's job to get me ready this morning, he thought he'd take advantage of the situation and fix my hair like he's always wanted to... I got lots of compliments in the restaurant - lots of people loved my mohawk and thought I was a pretty cool guy.

After lunch we went outside to look at the fountains and practice my walking. I'm getting very good as of late. Just this week I've gotten noticeably better with my walking - I choose walking more than crawling now and am a lot more sturdy. Walking is fun!I even almost started running once...One of my favorite things to do is to ride around on Dad's shoulders. He bounces up and down, and it makes me laugh so hard! What a fun Dad I have. Tonight I had my bath, and now I have no more mohawk. Maybe Dad will fix my hair again soon...
1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Thanks for the fun day Primms!! I can't wait 'till Alex and O can have matching mohawks. The way things are looking (hairwise), that could happen on the day Alex is born!

    luvyah!
    Sarah