O-sitting

Well, you see, Auntie Sarah is about to give birth to my best friend Alex. Since Uncle Tim is out of town for a few days, his sister, Leah, is staying with Auntie Sarah to keep her company. Miss Leah and Auntie Sarah were sweet friends and let Mommy and Dad have a "date night" while they stayed and played with me. We had a great time! I grabbed my phone and scooted up on Auntie Sarah's lap. She doesn't have much room on there these days for me, but she loves me so much that she made it work.
Miss Leah and me!
Then I got Miss Leah's phone, and the real fun began.
I love holding the phone (or anything that resembles a phone, like say, a remote control) up to my ear to pretend like I'm talking on the phone...just like Mommy and Dad do.
Auntie Sarah pushed me around on my bike. We also did some killer drum solos together.
Big cheese! If anyone ever doubted that my mouth is like my Daddy's...doubt no more.
Smilin' sweet for the camera. Thanks for taking such good care of me, Auntie Sarah and Miss Leah! I had such a fun time with you. Maybe you could come over again tomorrow? My Mommy and Daddy say that's a great idea :)

1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    We had so much fun too and we are free anytime to come over and play. Except tomorrow. We're getting pedicures.

    But any other time will work! Y'all know Miss Leah would never miss an opportunity to kid-sit.

    BTW, has O recovered from his concussion yet? We promise we'll be more careful next time...

    luv, Miss Leah and Auntie Sarah