"stick it"

Mommy and Dad have been doing "pat-a-cake" with me forever, and I'm starting to copy some of the motions. I've been clapping for awhile now for the "pat-a-cake" part (sounds more like "patty cake," if you ask me, but whatever). Then yesterday, I followed Dad when he did the "stick it" part (you know..."roll it, stick it, mark it with an O"...). This picture is of me doing "stick it", and it got me lots and lots of praise. I was quite proud of myself! Oh, and yes, I do like to open my mouth like this when I concentrate :)
1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    What a smart boy that O is!! His "Pat-a-cake" progress is not at all surprising, but very exciting nonetheless!

    btw, is the debate still out on the words to that rhyme, cuz I think it's "roll it, pat it, mark it with an O". But hey, if "stick it" works for you...

    heehee,
    Sarah