Eating, Grandparents, and the Pool!

The other day while I was having my snack, I thought it would be comfy to prop my leg up on my tray...I was right. Mommy thought I was cute and took it as a photo opportunity. We've also been working very hard on me putting my cup in its "spot" when I'm finished with my drink. Normally I just like to throw it down on the floor when I'm done. Mommy says that's not polite, so I'm learning to put it where it goes. I am getting much better.This is me smiling and very proud of myself because I put my cup where it goes. Good job, Oliver! I love blueberries. Mommy introduced them to me a few weeks ago, and they're one of my favorites. They're not quite as high up as strawberries, but they're right below that. Mommy thinks babies in general (me in particular) are cute when they chew, hence the picture below. Mmmmmm, blueberries! Papa and M'laine are here for a quick visit this weekend. They're not staying with us this time cause it's sweet of us to share them with the rest of our family who lives up here. They'll be staying with us in a few weeks when Dad is out of town. When they got into town on Friday night, they came to play with me for awhile before bedtime. It had just rained lots, so M'laine and I walked in some puddles. It felt good on my feet!And we walked around in the grass...I'm becoming quite the good walker. I still like to crawl too, but I'm choosing to walk a lot more these days. Yesterday my cousin Payton had a pool party at her house, and I got to swim! It was my first time to swim, and I liked it. I love bathtime, so Mommy knew I would like the pool. It was even pretty cold, but I didn't really mind. I just liked to splash, splash......Papa was very sweet to hold me in that pool and endure all my splashing! We're very excited for our trip to Gulf Shores coming up here soon! Then I'll be able to get in the pool every single day...and play in the sand...and put my feet in the ocean...what fun it will be! P.S. Mommy said that when you blow up these swimming pictures, my skin looks a little red - she wants you to rest assured that it's just the picture - I didn't get red one tiny bit. Although, by the looks of me next to Papa, I could stand to get a little color... :)

1 Response
  1. Emily Says:

    Oliver,
    You are soooo.... working the matching swim trunks and hat....very GQ!! We need to out to the lake together and wear our hats. I have to go to a wedding next weekend, but maybe the weekend after that. But, I have to tell you....my dad warned me about going out with "older boys", but you're awfully cute wearing those socks in your high chair eating bluberries. I'll have my mom call your mom!
    Love, Quinn