Primm Christmas

Welp, I did it. For the first time, I think ever, I erased pictures off my camera before saving them to my computer. I don't know what I was thinking. Well, obviously I was thinking I had already saved them, and now I am kicking myself. They were pictures from our time with the Primm family Christmas celebration. The only thing that makes me feel just a little bit better is the fact that our battery was really low and we only took a few pictures anyway. I went to my sister-in-law, Sherri's blog and stole these pics so you can at least see something from our time. I'm hoping Randall (Seth's dad) got some good pics with his camera, as he usually does.

We had another great time with family - we are so blessed with wonderful family on both sides. There is so much love. We had some amazing food and exchanged a few fun gifts. It's always so nice to be together!

Here I am helping Sullivan open his CUTE socks.
And here's the fam, minus Randall (taking the picture) and Shannon & Tony, who couldn't be with us. We missed you guys!
4 Responses
  1. Danielle Says:

    Ummm.....whoa.....cute hair!!! I LOVE it Joy Lorene. You're one hot mama!


  2. Emily Says:

    Seriously......where did your hair go? I LOVE IT, but completely taken back at the same time. What happened to that posting? Can't wait to see it in person.


  3. I love the hair! The color and cut are just so cute!


  4. Laura Says:

    Hey Joy! If you erased your pictures off of your memory card, it's highly likely that you can get them back. I know that there are programs out there that can retrieve pictures that have been erased, particularly if you haven't really used it since you erased them. I have a friend who helped us after we made the same mistake so it was free for us. But if they're really important to you, you could take the memory card to Best Buy or somewhere like that and they could likely retrieve them for you (for a fee of course). It sounds like you've coped with the loss but just in case you really wanted those specific pictures...

    And I like your new hair cut too! :) Your boys are so adorable!