Christmas 2008

We spent a week-and-a-half in Colorado this year at my parents' house with my whole family and had a wonderful time! We were hoping for snow, but the weather didn't want to cooperate. It actually just snowed about 6 inches there yesterday and today - just after we got back home. Oh well - we still had a great time! Since I had so many pictures to share, I created an album for them. Click here to see our Christmas fun! It is late, and I don't have time to caption each picture tonight, but I will do that here in the next few days so you can hear (as well as see) what went on. It was a really great trip - the boys stayed healthy, which was huge, and it was awesome to have all my siblings there. We only get a chance to be all together once or twice a year, so it was really special. It was great to be out there!


2 Responses
  1. looking good o. nice hat:)

    love,
    auntie jenna


  2. I love your photos!! So very cute! The ones of the boys together are great, the ones of Sullivan looking so seriously at the monkey/ball toy made me laugh out loud, and the ones of Sullivan asleep on Grandma are so cute!! LOU!!!!!!