Big Cedar Fun

We just got back from an awesome trip to my house (well, I guess it's not "my house" anymore - it's just my parents' house now) in Colorado for a week-and-a-half of Christmas fun with my family! Will blog lots of pictures and updates on that soon...

...before I do that, I need to update you on a super-fun weekend Oliver had with his Papa and M'laine and "the girls" (our nieces, Lauren, Alyssa, Holland, and Payton) up in Branson the weekend before we left for Colorado. I meant to blog about it before we left, but...you know how that goes. So here they are - Oliver's fun trip to Big Cedar and Silver Dollar City!!

One of these days Oliver will be able to give a cute smile on command.... until now, it's this :)
Oliver loves to be pampered by his cousins, and they love to "mother" him. I think they all took turns feeding him his oatmeal!
Decorating Christmas cookies.
The gang went to Silver Dollar City one day - one very cold day - and had lots of fun!
Oliver even got his very own cup there...so big. This picture cracks me up - his plastered smile reminds me of when I'm really cold and numb and can't feel my mouth good enough to smile decently! Too funny - I can tell he thinks he's big stuff with his very own big-boy cup!
Snuggling with M'laine to get warm. There was a Frosty the Snowman show, and Alyssa sweetly took Oliver up on stage with the other kids in the audience. Here's a little video of some of his interaction.





Payton, Holland, Oliver, Lauren, Alyssa. What a crew!
Oliver and M'laine rode the Dumbo ride at Silver Dollar City - apparently, Oliver wouldn't let M'laine go any higher than this :)
Looks like fun!
Oliver loves shoes - of any kind - yes, even girly, pink, fluffy ones. He's just a shoe guy, what can I say. Such fun memories he's making! Thank you so much to Papa and M'laine for taking Oliver on this fun trip!!
0 Responses