More Family!

While Mommy was working on having Sullivan, Uncle James and Aunt Karyn took me outside to play for a bit. It was the perfect place for me to run around and get some energy out!

Auntie Karyn and Sullivan just after he was born!
Uncle James and Sullivan.
Daddy and his sweet baby.
My Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere have been here this week to help us get used to our new life with Sullivan, and boy have I had fun playing with them! Here they are with baby Sullivan.
And here I am with Grandpa Jere after some golfin' time.
Fun with Bella...
And here's what Grandpa Jere and Sullivan like to do together :)
Sweet boy!

Grandpa Jere, Mommy, and the boys.
More of what Grandpa Jere and Sullivan do best!
Yesterday we had some nice rain showers, and Daddy (being the super FUN Daddy that he is) took me out and played in the rain with me! We jumped in puddles...
...and I got my pool ring out to play too. It was so much fun!!
Mommy and our sweet baby.

Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere and their boys!
I sure like my baby brother - but we have to be really careful with his head.
This is Grandpa Jere's hand next to Sullivan's head, to put things in perspective! Let's all keep in mind that Grandpa Jere has pretty big hands, though :) But still, baby's are tiny!
Bella was snuggling on the couch behind Mommy, and when she put Sullivan up on her shoulder, he reached out and put his hand on Bella! They're already good friends.
Our baby.
4 Responses
  1. Zona Wilson Says:

    Beautiful pictures!


  2. Sarah. Says:

    Awww, sniff, I, sniff, sure wish we could be there. Sniff.

    Those are great family pics. And Sullivan still is a pretty, er, I mean, handsome boy. Oh, and Oliver too, of course.

    btw, what would we do without Grandma's and Grandpa's around to help out?


  3. AliciaG Says:

    He is a beautiful little boy! Such sweet pictures. And I, for one, am very proud of the wonderful dad Seth is. It is really fun to see the pictures of him with his boys.


  4. Danielle Says:

    Oh Joy, Sullivan is such an adorable, precious baby! I love the picture with Oliver "gently" touching his head...priceless. Hope you are enjoying these first few weeks...and able to get some sleep. Love you dear friend!