Happenings from my week...

Mommy bought me some color crayons several months back, and we can't find them now. So on Wednesday, I got some more, which meant more coloring in my Elmo coloring book when we got home! I love my crayons - especially dumping them out of the box :) And I love to be picky and choosy about which colors I want to use. I'm very opinionated already.
Another thing I've been into this week is playing the piano! Mommy was out in the living room with Dad, and she heard "help, help" coming from her bedroom. She went in to find me sitting up on the piano bench all ready to play, but the sound was not on. So Mommy turned it on for me, and I got to playing!
Mommy and Daddy are both pretty impressed with how I can play - I'm mostly very gentle and use my fingers to play the keys. It's so fun!

On Friday, something very exciting happened. I'll give you more details later, but what I will tell you now is that Daddy (with a little of Mommy's help) put together the rail for my big boy bed and got it all attached to my bed! Here's a little snap shot of Norah (my cousins Jamey and Jack's doggy - we've been doggy-sitting this week) snoozing on Dad's legs while he worked. She sure looks comfy! For more details on if I've been sleeping in my big boy bed, stay tuned!
I've been playing with my animals and table/chair set a lot this week, too. What I like to do is pull the chairs out and sit my favorite animals on the chairs, and then sit down with them and "share" the seat!
Mommy helped me build a nice big lego tower!
And here I am before church today. Can you guess who dressed me? Yep, that's right! Dad had the weekend off this weekend, so he got to actually get ready with us and drive to church with us and sit with Mommy (instead of being on stage the whole morning like usual). While Mommy was getting ready in her bathroom, she heard Dad getting me dressed. Since they hadn't talked about what I would wear, she was curious to see the outcome. Mommy was overly-delighted to see my outfit. She wasn't surprised, because my Daddy has style.
They spiked my hair a little, and here I am showing Mommy "my hair". This month in church our bible verse is John 3:16 - "Jesus loves me." (adapted for children) They do the sign-language motions with the words, and guess what? I can do it great! Mommy wishes we could post a video on here of me doing it - I am pretty much a pro at it now. Saying all three words and doing my motions. I get really excited when I do it, too!

0 Responses