Tomorrow's the Big Day!

Well, the day has finally come. Tomorrow we will hopefully find out if I'm going to have a little brother or a little sister! Mommy says we're praying for an immodest baby, whatever that means. I get to play with Auntie Sarah, Uncle Tim, and Alex while Mommy and Daddy are at this exciting appointment, which is what I'm excited about! I always like it when I get to play with them. Don't worry, we'll keep you posted on tomorrow's happenings...

Here are some pics from this past week.

Mommy and I enjoying the beautiful outdoors.

Me and Doggy riding my train.
I love being mostly naked and crazy!!
Yesterday I decided to run into the kitchen, carrying my basketball. Well, I tripped and caught myself on the tile with my face. It wasn't so much fun. That is until I found out that I got to take "medicine" (tylenol), which I love. Life was all good and happy after that. Mommy and Daddy say I'm quite the trooper.
Playing in my room - Dad letting me stand on my window sill, which I'm not usually supposed to do. Hmmmm...
Like father, like son.

1 Response
  1. Alison Says:

    That picture of Seth and Oliver is too cute!