The Baby in the Mirror


Today after church, Mommy put me down on her bedroom floor while she took off her shoes. When she came back from putting them away in her closet, she found me crawling towards the baby in the mirror! I was smiling really big at him and touching him and trying to chew on him. He just smiled right back at me; we had a great time! That's a sweet baby in that mirror. Maybe I can play with him again after my nap...


Here I am all dressed up and ready to go to church this morning. M'laine got me some really cool church clothes, so this morning was the perfect occasion! Aunty Sarah got a picture of Mommy, Daddy, and me at church this morning, so as soon as we get that from her, we'll post it too. I had such a treat this morning when Mommy picked me up from the nursery...she had Miss Leah with her! (Leah is Uncle Tim's sister), and when we walked back to the worship center, a whole crew of people were there from El Dorado! (that's where my Daddy grew up). Mrs. Vicki and Mr. Bill (Tim's parents) and a whole bunch of other people were there...just to see me! (Well, they might've been there to praise Jesus and to hear Daddy sing, too, but I'm really the main reason:) ). It was fun to see the El Dorado crew up here in Northwest Arkansas!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Oliver is right.....he was the main reason!!! All that other stuff just happened to be going on while we were there!! :) So glad we got to see you guys! You will more than likely be seeing a lot more of us in 4 months!!!!