It's Snowing!!

This morning when I woke up it was nice and dry outside. But today while I was at my class, Dad came to pick me up early. He took me out to the car, and there was snow everywhere! And it was falling hard from the sky. This is a picture looking outside our backyard at the house behind us when Mommy and I got home this afternoon.

And here is Bella outside a few hours later...the snow is still falling! (You can't really tell in this picture, but it is still coming down) Bella loves the snow. She likes to run around and get rowdy in it. She's such a fun puppy!


Here I am playing with Dad. Dad got to come home early too because of the snow, so he's working a little bit from the couch. I'm trying to help him send emails, but he didn't think that was a very good idea. I really want that laptop!
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    hey oliver already uses a cell phone to call people......why not let him get a hold of that laptop??!!