My Valentine's Box

Last night was so exciting! When we got home from our busy day, there was a box addressed to me waiting for us. It was a special Valentine's box from Papa and M'laine!

Mommy helped me dig right in. First, we took out the bubble wrap on top. I really liked that part :)
Next was a sweet little stuffed animal. He tasted quite good, too.
Then came the tissue paper! It was my favorite part (Mommy says go figure!) It was red and it held another special treasure...
A book! I'm hoping M'laine will read me my new book when she comes this weekend.
And then there was one more little surprise in the bottom...a lollipop! The wrapper was quite fun to suck on...I was a natural! Daddy said he would help eat my sucker for me. Maybe next year I can finally eat my own suckers! Thank you Papa and M'laine for my special Valentine's box! I love you.
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    What a cute outfit you have on Joy! :)

    Oliver is so adorable and learning so much - He seems to love getting around by himself and discovering all the new things in his house...what a cutie pie.
    Love,
    Mom