So Sick

Wow, it has been quite the week here at my house. Last Wednesday I got sick, and I mean really sick. All weekend long I was sick, so when I wasn't much better on Monday, Mommy took me to the Dr. He said I have Rotavirus. Mommy says it's to icky to explain on my blog what Rotavirus is, so if you don't know, then you'll just have to look it up and see for yourself. But I can tell you that we are having to borrow a steam cleaner to clean our couch, cause I messed it up a few times.

Under normal circumstances, I'm not what you would call a "cuddler", much to Mommy's dismay. I just think, why waste your time sitting still when you can be moving and exploring? It's beyond me. Well, this weekend I didn't have much energy for moving and exploring, just cuddling. Even though Mommy was very sad to see me sick, she enjoyed the cuddles.
Mommy and Dad went to a special conference this weekend just for them, so Papa and M'laine got to come stay with me overnight! M'laine is a nurse, so Mommy knew I was in great care being sick. Papa and M'laine were lucky to get lots of good cuddling this weekend! (plus a few other things they weren't expecting).
They even showed me how to hold my bottle all by myself! Thank you so much for coming to take such good care of me, Papa and M'laine. I had a great weekend with you. Come back soon! I'm starting to feel better today. Not 100% back to normal yet, but doing better. Thanks to everyone who prayed for me.
1 Response
  1. i love how he's holding his arms in the pic with you joy - like he's all snuggled in and cuddling himself too! he's learning self-care nice and young:)