I love bathtime!

Bathtime is one of my favorite times of the day. I love the warm water and playing with my bath toys. They are, of course, very fun to chew on.

Here I am playing for a little bit in my room before I got dressed this morning. If you could "hear" these next three pictures, you would hear lots of high-pitched squealing. Ever since yesterday, I love high-pitched squealing. It's my favorite noise to make right now. That, and "da-da-da-da-da-da". Of course my Dad loves that :)
Now that I'm getting mobile, I'm getting into a few more things. Here I am trying to pull on the basket on my changing table. Everything is just so interesting!
And here's my latest trick - getting into a push-up position on my hands and feet. It's my new favorite. Whenever I get on my belly, I go straight to my knees and then to this position. Then back down, and kick-kick-kick...then back up, etc. It's very good for the muscles; you should try it sometime!
4 Responses
  1. Sarah. Says:

    You may have a future bodybuilder on your hands!! I hope you don't mind, but I entered Oliver in the "World's Strongest Baby Competition" on ESPN2. He'll have a few months to train, but be sure that he is eating plenty of protein shakes and egg yolks so he will be properly conditioned. Pulling a tricycle with your teeth is no easy task...

    p.s. The squealing is hilarious. Has he made those lip-sucking noises lately? Just thinking about that still cracks me up...

    love,
    Sarah


  2. cute cute cute cute cute.

    i can't wait to see him!!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Love it! And I agree with Sarah, we could have a star on our hands!!

    Love,
    Robin


  4. Anonymous Says:

    He is just adorable. It's so fun watching him grow through your pictures! What a cutie!