I can crawl!!

As of this morning, I am an official crawler!!! Mommy was in on the computer, and Dad and I were in the living room. Dad called into Mommy and said, "I think he's getting the hang of this." Mommy came out just in time to see me for-real crawling! She got the video camera out and began rolling, so my first "crawls" are on tape (don't worry, Grandparents, you will get a copy :) ). Mommy said something about plug covers and keeping the floors super clean all the time - it's like they think their world is going to change!
And here I am playing with my music toy that Grandma Lou and Grandpa Jere got me for Christmas. It makes all kinds of music and is super fun to play with. My cousin Jamey came over yesterday to play, and he really liked playing with it too. I had fun sharing my toys with him.

1 Response
  1. Sarah. Says:

    Yay! Way to go Oliver! Watch it guys, he'll be on his feet in no time!

    Sarah