All Better!

I am finally recovered from being sick for over 2 weeks! In this picture, my nose is still a little runny, cause it was taken last week. But I am all better now! It feels so good to be able to breathe through my nose again and drink my bottle normally. I'm back to eating and sleeping like a champ.

As seen in this photo, real cell phones are one of my favorite things to play with. The remote control is another at the top of my list. Why do parents bother to buy us toys?!? Probably because Mommy doesn't usually let me play with her phone, so I have to have something to play with! P.S. I got so many fun things for Christmas, and I am having so much fun playing with all of them! I'm sure we'll post pictures of me playing with my toys as the days go by. If only Mommy could remember to take pictures of me...
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Asher told me that Oliver was nice to him during his first week of school. He showed him the coolest toys to suck on and the best places to roll around on the carpet!