Trains, Baby Legs, and High Chairs

This is my new train that Papa and M'laine got me for Christmas! Mommy says this picture is a little bit misleading, because it makes me look like a really big boy who is driving around his train. What really happened is Dad sat me on it and was pushing me around (which was really fun, and I can sit up great on it!), and then he stepped out of the way for a picture. Regardless, I was quite enamored with the "horn", which makes the inside of the steering wheel spin with a bunch of balls inside it. I think I sure am going to like my train! And this is me wearing one of my presents from my Aunt Jenna - Baby Legs! They are great for keeping your legs warm without a bunch of extra material. These days while I'm practicing my crawling, it's easiest for me to practice without big baggy pants on, so my Baby Legs are perfect! We particularly like the argile print...thanks Aunt Jenna!

Speaking of crawling, I'm really coming along! Still not a true "crawler" yet, but oh so close. I've got my legs figured out pretty well, so now I am practicing working on my arms with my legs. I've done it a few times, but I continue to work hard! Mainly I like to pull my knees forward, and then lunge my upper body forward down onto my chest. It gets me all over the room!Today I almost went from a crawling position up to a sitting position - Mommy thought I was doing it, but at the last second, I let myself back down. One thing is true, I sure am a hard worker and continue to be a "mover and a shaker!"
This is just me looking cute in my high chair today after lunch. I'm doing so great with all my foods so far - we just added our first fruit to the mix of vegetables - pears! I'm quite the eater, and I continue to love my high chair. It's great for playing in, too!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    He looks JUST LIKE YOU joy. Freaks me out a little. I love the baby legs on him:) and i especially love the slippers in the high chair:)

    love,
    jenna


  2. Sarah. Says:

    LOL! Love the baby legs!! Are they like leg warmers or tights or what? I want a pair!

    The new blog design is cute, too. Of course Oliver probably makes it that way!

    love,
    Sarah