A month ago...

These pics are from about a month ago, but they are just too cute to skip over.

Sullivan is still climbing up a storm...gotta keep an eye on this one!



We went through a phase where we cooked smores under the broiler...just as good as on the fire, in my opinion! The marshmallows still get all puffy and charred....yummmm.

And messy :)
These boys still LOVE their baths!
I can't remember what all I've blogged about in the past regarding Oliver's dress up clothes... after Halloween I got a few costumes for just a few dollars, and Oliver has loved them. On this particular one (I really have no idea what the official name of this character is), Oliver loves the "cool" gloves... he calls them his driving gloves and wants to wear them in the car wherever we go...or his singing gloves...etc. We've kind of gotten out of this phase, but he still likes them a lot. For the few weeks after we got the outfit, he wanted to wear them everywhere :)
Sullivan can get himself in this position by himself but can't really get out :) This particular time he was pretty content to just play in there for awhile. These boys keep us on our toes!!
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Sulliavan's tongue made me laugh! That is a family trait coming through I'm afraid...the tongue comes out during intense concentration, especially sports activities. So cute!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    S'mores under the broiler... Never would have thought of it, but now I can't get them out of my mind!!! :-) --Karyn