Mostly Oliver

I thought I should update you with a few more "black eye" pics of Oliver...

These were from a few days ago, and it's really getting so much better. A friend aked him yesterday if it hurt, and he replied, "probably not anymore." Oliver's a big fan of using the words "probably" and "sure." Some of the cutest quirks about him!


We were playing with his blocks a few days ago, and Oliver was big into spelling all our names. We didn't have enough of the same letters, so we improvised a little bit.
Oliver's quite a fan of having a little "nudie" time after baths :)
Here's Oliver's Easter outfit that M'laine got him - I think this is officially my favorite outfit Oliver has ever had. Ever. And you know what makes it even better? Sullivan has a coordinating (not matching) outfit that will remain a mystery to you until Easter. I'm not risking putting it on him prior to that, for fear of it being soiled in any way. I don't know what it is about them, but truly, I couldn't be more giddy about clothes :) Thank you, M'laine!! I plan to take the boys to get professional pictures done in them soon. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the pants are navy blue linen and the orange button up shirt under the sweater is also linen. And the saddle shoes rock the entire outfit! Takes me right back to my childhood. So fun :)

And because I couldn't let this post go without a picture of Sullivan :) I didn't have any current ones on the camera, so I just went in during his nap a bit ago and snapped a pic...sleeping babies are always so sweet :) I'll have more fun ones of him soon.
2 Responses
  1. Alison Says:

    I agree M'Laine did GREAT in the outfit for Oliver! Handsome!


  2. Day Family Says:

    That outfit is awesome! The shoes put it over the top!