Memorial Day Weekend

After my Elmo party I took my nap and then we headed over to Uncle Scott and Aunt Sherri's house for some more family fun. Then we went back again all day long on Sunday, and I got to have a sleepover with Papa and M'laine over there! Mommy and Daddy came back on Monday again for one more day of fun at the pool and with family.

Here are some pictures of my fun times in the pool. I even went down the slide all by myself! (At a different time than the picture below; and Mommy was there in the water at the bottom to catch me.)

After I was done swimming one of the days, I thought my cousin Holland's cover-up looked like fun to put on. So I proceeded to try to put it on but needed a little help. Then I found some goggles and a ring to add to my outfit....and this was the outcome!Fun at the pool with Holland and Payton. I sure had fun playing dress-up :)
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    O - the last pic totally reminds me of #4 from "Multiplicity"... your creating some great memories boy!


  2. Weems World Says:

    I was totally thinking the same thing about multiplicity...
    But the pic on the slide with Papa is precious.
    Any news on Baby Boy names?


  3. Bec Says:

    Hey! So Jane is technically due on Sept. 3rd, but the doctor said that it looks more like Aug. 27th. So we'll see. You may guys may be having a baby on the same day! So exciting!!!