Fountains

Yesterday Daddy, Mommy and I loaded up and went to our outdoor mall to eat some dinner and look at the fountains. Have I told you how much I love fountains? I think it's all part of my love for water. Anyways, we went and got our dinner (I had pizza and Mommy and Daddy shared chinese) and ate in the nice, cool food court. Then we walked around outside and made a stop at the fountains. When we got there, a little baby was splashing her little feet in the water, so Mom and Dad knew that they were going to have to let me do it too :) Dad and I took off our shoes, and stuck our feet right in!

Dad had to remind me a few times to just do "little splashes" since there were some other people around.
I was a little bit sad to leave the fountains, but we had a great time while we were there! And there's a lot of summertime left, so I think we'll be going to the fountains again...
0 Responses