Updates

Here I am with our Christmas tree! I LOVE our Christmas tree. One of the best parts about it is that it is right in front of a big mirror, so when Mommy stands with me in front of the tree, I can see the baby in the mirror too! I love looking at that baby in the mirror - he always makes me smile so big! Mommy lets me touch the tree; it's one of my favorite things to do these days. Mommy had to take this picture of me during one of my naps this past weekend. When she came in to check on me, this is what she found. I was all scrunched up sideways in my bed with my head smashed into my bumper pad. She and Dad felt so bad for me and the crick I was bound to have in my neck. But I woke up just fine and happy when I was done sleeping!
Here I am playing with Bella. I just love my puppy Bella! She always makes me smile. I think she's pretty funny and so fun to play with!And here you can see my tooth! I'm also practicing my sitting, but as you can see by Mommy's hand, I was falling over. Isn't my tooth so cute?!? I'm actually getting another one right next to it!
As you can see, we had to use a pillow to help my sitting. I was all better once that was in place! I'm getting better and better at this sitting thing...it's a little hard to balance! Just you wait, I'm sure in no time I'll be a pro!
0 Responses