Getting so big!

Mommy thinks I look like such a big boy in these pictures. I will be 7 months old tomorrow! I'm still loving sweet potatoes, and I really like squash, too. I'm not super hot on green beans, although I eat them just fine. I'm just not quite as interested as when I'm getting the yummy orange stuff! Dad says I'm just like him - not a huge fan of green food. Mommy's determined to try to help me like green food. I'm feeling a little under the weather this week, but I continue to stay pretty happy regardless. A runny nose and cough aren't the most fun things in the world, though. Sometimes Mommy wishes I was one of those babies who wants to snuggle with her when I am feeling sick.....I can't figure out why anyone would ever want to stop moving! Hey, if she can't have a snuggler, at least she has a smiler!
0 Responses