My fun weekend so far...

I LOVE SWEET POTATOES!! They are so yummy. They are definitely my favorite so far, and I just can't get enough! I'm getting very good at eating now and am not quite as messy as I used to be. I like this eating-real-food stuff! This is me in my new coat and hat! I didn't have a winter coat yet, and it's been very cold outside, so Mommy and Dad thought I definitely needed a good coat. Right by the coats there was this hat, and they thought it was too cute to pass up. I'm not so sure what I think about the hat yet, but Mommy hopes that I'll get used to it and like it. It sure will come in handy for our Colorado trip!
My cousin Jamey and Aunt Karyn and Uncle James came over today to play! We had oh so much fun together. I really like my cousin Jamey. We played good together, and our mommies even worked with us on sharing. Jamey did very good, and me, well, I'm not really old enough to know the difference yet. I don't really care if someone takes my toy! Give me a few months, and I'm sure I will :) I got really excited and worked up when we were playing together...everyone thinks I'm quite social! Here's a picture of Jamey and me playing together on my exersaucer. Thanks for coming over guys!!
1 Response
  1. thanks for the updates!
    it's so fun to see the progress and just to see pictures of you guys. fun fun:)