Gone Fishin'

Papa took Oliver fishing yesterday...my baby's first time fishing, and I wish I could've seen it all happen! We knew before Oliver went on this trip that he was going to get to go fishing, and that's ALL he could talk about. Fishing this, fishing that...so I'm so glad the weather cooperated and allowed them to go! We thought because of all the rain we've been having that the "catching" part of the fishing might not be probable, but according to Papa and Oliver, the fish were abounding! So fun for his first time :) I just love seeing these pictures. And Papa even got Oliver his own Lightning McQueen fishing pole :)
Ha! Love this one :)
Last night on the phone, Oliver said with a very excited and emphatic voice, "Mommy, I caught the BIGGEST fish of ALL!!" So cute :)
2 Responses
  1. Danielle Says:

    So fun! How awesome that he got to go fishing with Grandpa. He is so cute....I just can't believe he is such a little boy and not a baby anymore. How did that happen???


  2. Day Family Says:

    I LOVE the picture of him studying the little fish!!!