Trick-or-Treat!

Since we went to Street Fest at our church on Wednesday night, we decided to stay home last night and just hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters that came by. It was my special job to hand out the candy, and I thought it was so much fun! I started with the candy in the bowl, and then a little later, I transferred it to my Elmo bucket to hand out from there. Sometimes after the kids left our house, I would walk out on the porch, yelling "kids, kids" - looking for more kids to give candy to. It was quite a fun night!Papa called, so I talked to him for a few minutes. He asked if he could have some candy, so I went and got one and held it up to the phone for him! Here you go, Papa :)
Some sweet looks from Sullivan today...
1 Response
  1. Zona Wilson Says:

    What sweet boys you have!