More fun from my week at Papa and M'laine's...

At the end of my super fun week down at Papa and M'laine's house, I got to do something super-duper fun and special - we went to Fall Retreat at Victory Bible Camp! My Daddy grew up going to this camp every year of his whole entire life, and this was my first time! Mommy, Daddy, and Sullivan couldn't make it, but Papa and M'laine had lots of fun introducing me to all the fun traditions of Fall Retreat. Here are a bunch of pictures from the weekend at camp...

My cousin Payton and me...we're big-time buddies!



Uncle Tim-Tim helping me on the teeter-totter. (Did I mention that Uncle Tim, Auntie Sarah, and Alex were there?!?!? It was OH so fun seeing them!)
This is Mr. Roger, whose house I went to to ride horses and 4-wheelers at during my week! Mr. Roger is super-cool.
Alex's Grammy, Mrs. Vicki, turned 50 around camp-time, so we had a celebration for her at camp. I got up to the microphone and sang her "Happy Birthday"... too bad the sound system was off! Oh well, at least M'laine heard my song :)
Eating popcorn, drinking hot chocolate, and staying up L-A-T-E!!
Playing with my cousins Holland and Payton up on the top bunk before bed.
Alex and me in a tree.
Playing frisbee.
All ready to head to the meeting! Hair slicked, bible-in-hand, shirt tucked into my warm-up pants - yep, I'm M'laine's boy!
Playing a fun game of baseball.
Auntie Shannon got to come for the camp weekend too!
Me and the girls :)
3 Responses
  1. M'laine Says:

    I can't take credit for the early AM photo. Papa had tucked his shirt after pottying and I untucked it immediately after the photo. Also, after the hairbrushing[with cousin's assist] I mussed it up before going public. I am responsible for not taking time during the visit to get a haircut, but we were soooo busy. And didn't O go to camp when he was a baby, or was that another grandkid?


  2. Anonymous Says:

    These pictures are so adorable - my favorites are O with Payton and when he was singing into the microphone...he looks quite comfortable with the concept! Looks like a wonderful time was had by all. Love Gma Lou


  3. Joy Says:

    Sorry for misrepresenting you, M'laine! I should've known better... it's all that Papa's doing :) And no, Oliver has never been to camp... must've been one of the girls.