A Wrestling Match with Lambie

A few days ago, Lambie and I were hanging out in my pack 'n' play and chatting like usual. Then we decided it would be fun to have a little wrestling match. We shook hands and got started.







At first things were looking really good for me. I had Lambie right where I wanted him -- a choker hold and a foot-bite.








And then things went downhill from there. Lambie sported some really good moves and pinned me.









Lambie and I like to end our wrestling matches with a little snuggle time - just to make sure things are still cool between us.








And no workout is complete without a cool-down, a.k.a. naptime.
2 Responses
  1. HILARIOUS!

    I can't wait to meet him.

    ps... he looks like you.

    that's all i have to say.

    xoxo
    Jenna


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Joy, Hey! Your mom gave me your site to see your new little bundle of joy!He is so beautiful and you look great!I hope everything is great with you!Congrats again and I hope to see ya soon!!! Love, Wendy