Playing Catch-Up

Mommy says that since we haven't blogged much in the past week, we need to catch you up on all the happenings in our world. First a few pictures...

This is what I look like most of the time when Mommy comes to get me up from my nap. Wide eyed and smiling!
Here's Bella and me laying on our tummies and playing with our toys. Sometimes Bella puts her toys in my lap or rubs them up against my leg to try to get me to play with her. She's a pretty cute puppy!
I love smiling!! More news: I got to go to the Dr. on Tuesday for my 4-month check-up, and I am a very healthy boy! I weighed 16.8 pounds and I am 27" long. My Dr. said that I am average height for a baby 2-3 months older than me. No wonder I fit best into 6-9 month clothes!
And this is at the airport last Thursday. We got to fly to Colorado to see my Grandpa Jere and Grandma Lou and the rest of my Mommy's family! We were all excited to go, and when we got to our gate at the airport, we found out our flight had been delayed for an hour and a half. So we had to wait, and wait, and wait. I got a little nap in, and Dad had fun taking pictures of Mommy and me.
Cheesin' it up for the camera :)
Colorado was so much fun! I finally got to meet my Aunt Jenna and Aunt Julia...and boy are they fun aunties! They played with me and made faces at me...I liked them a lot. I wish I could see them more often, but they live far, far away in Seattle. Someday we hope to go visit them there. Anyways, back to Colorado...even my Aunt Karyn, Uncle James, and cousin Jamey were there! We had the whole family on Mommy's side all together. The occasion? Grandpa Jere's 60th birthday! He said it was his best birthday ever with all his kids and grandboys home. It was such a special occasion with all the family there that one of Grandma's photographer friends came and took family pictures of all of us. She even took some of just Mommy and Daddy and me. We're excited to see all of them! Everyone said that I was such a handsome little guy. Guess what? It even snowed! The first snow of the year at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and I got to be there! It was quite cold and dry in Colorado. So dry, in fact, that my nose got very very stuffy and "gunky" as Aunt Karyn calls it. I didn't have a fever, and my "gunk" wasn't green, so we weren't worried. But I had a little trouble sleeping and breathing. Mommy kept sticking this brown thing up my nose and sucking my brains out! Now that I'm back in the land of humidity, I'm getting better. What a great trip we had. I'm only 4 months old and I've been to Colorado 2 times! What a lucky boy am I...
0 Responses