Sometimes you've just gotta have a little fun...

When I was at Papa and M'Laine's house a few weeks ago, M'Laine made the yummiest pie! It was a pink lemonade pie...and I got to lick the spoon!!




Well, just kidding. Even though it looks like I got to lick the spoon, it was a dirty trick they all played on me. I think the game was "let's see how close we can get the pie filling to his mouth without actually getting it in there." They're so cruel. Dad tells me that I'm really going to like pie when I get a little older. But for now, it's milk for me! M'Laine thought it would be really cute to get some pictures of me with the spoon and pie filling around my mouth, so Mommy put her "uptightness" away for a little bit. "Just as long as it doesn't get in his mouth," Mommy said. Next time I need to make sure Mommy isn't in the room when M'Laine wants to take cute pictures of me. :)
1 Response
  1. Karyn Says:

    Cousin Oliver,

    I'm sure glad you said "just kidding" at the end, because I was about to get VERY jealous! It wouldn't have been fair if you got to have sweets before me, cause I'm older. I was just about to move in with you...but then I would miss my Mommy...so I'm going to stay here where there aren't any treats.

    Anyway, maybe you can have some cake at my birthday party in October. Ask your Mom--Okay? That's the day my Mommy is going to let me have sweets! I can't wait!!!

    Love, Jamey