I love rolling...

Mommy heard me making noise after my nap the other day, and when she came in to get me, this is what she found! I'm quite the roller these days...I only like to roll from my back to my tummy, though. I haven't quite mastered the tummy-to-back roll yet. I scoot all over my crib and roll over and then talk and grunt until someone comes in to get me. It's a fun game I like to play.


Dad layed me on my back and in no time, I had flipped to my tummy. So Mommy decided to get me some toys to play with, and Bella wanted to join me. I had fun playing with those toys! The one that my left hand is on vibrates when you squeeze the "teether" parts of it...it feels funny in my mouth!



Here's another snuggle picture. This is one of my favorite ways to sleep during my naptimes. Lambie is such a good snuggler!


And this one is from this morning. Lately, I like to wake Mommy and Dad up early in the morning, like around 4:00 or 5:00, and talk and grunt and let them know I'm on my tummy. They know, but sometimes they don't come to get me right away. The last few days I've gotten tired of talking, so I just lay my head down and go back to sleep and sleep the rest of the morning on my tummy. It's pretty comfy that way too, only when I wake up, I can't stretch like usual, so I have to whine a little bit until someone will turn me over.


1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Joy, Oliver is beautiful! What a cutie! God bless you both, and of course Seth too. I hope you are doing well. It's been fun to see another stage of your life! Your mom gave me the blog address so I could see your beautiful family. If you have time, shoot me an email. I would love to talk to you again! ~Emily (Earll) Shoup emautumn@hotmail.com