The Boys

Oliver came up to me with a "baby in his tummy" the other day :) Cracked me up!
So, Oliver is incredibly particular about what he wears, and he wants to change his clothes about 56 times a day. Which would be fine and dandy if he could do it himself and put them back nicely in his drawers. His outfits give us the giggles every time. It is a chore for me to get him to wear pants of any kind, and me picking out his outfits is not his idea of a good time.

Sullivan was enjoying a snack of a few crackers, when Oliver needed my help in another room. I left Sullivan to eat his crackers (the package on the table, out of reach, or so I thought), and when I came back, this is what I found. He was chowing down on those things and got mad when I took the package away :)

This is one of Sullivan's favorite things to do these days. He gets in the cabinet with the colanders, puts it on his head, and walks around all excited. SO cute and hilarious.

The Primm family band.
So the boys were in the bath the other night. Sully was finished, so I took him out and to his room to get his jammies on while Oliver enjoyed the bath to himself. When I left him, there were but just a few bubbles in the bath. When I came back, the entire room smelled heavily of blueberries. I asked Oliver if he added more bubbles, and he said the bubbles were gone so he poured the rest of them in. Sure enough, the bottle was completely empty...and I'm pretty sure it was half full before that :) So I added more water to get the bubbles really going, and this is what we ended up with. The boy loves his bubbles.
Cute Sully Cole.
One of our favorite treats these days is to go to Chick-fil-a to eat yummy food and play in the play area...and the coolest part is that you can trade your toy from the kids meal in for an ice cream cone!
We have been LOVING the cooler weather around here...absolutely loving it. The other day the boys had to wear pants and long sleeve shirts, and I just couldn't get enough of Sullivan in his sweet cool weather clothes. What a little snuggle bug.
Oliver's been talking about a costume for Halloween for weeks now, and I saw that the costumes at Old Navy were on sale, so we decided to check them out. Oliver decided on a dalmatian doggy this year, and we think this costume is pretty stinkin' cute :)
Bella was hilarious...when he got down on all fours, she started immediately playing with him and being all rowdy! She had a friend :)
I obviously need to pay more attention to where I leave the food when I leave Sullivan for a minute...I thought it was far enough away, but I was sorely mistaken. When I came back, Sullivan had partaken of his oatmeal and frozen blueberries all by himself. Yummy!
A few mornings this week, Sullivan has gotten up much too early for our liking (okay it was only 6:30, but it's amazing what a difference 6:30 vs. 7:00 makes). While I was trying to wake up, I turned on our Praise Baby dvd, and Sullivan watched for about 10 minutes. He loves it when the bunny rabbits come on...laughs out loud. It's contagious :)
And here's Oliver's outfit choice for this morning. Head-to-toe picked out by him. And here he's posing for me, all on his own :) What a stud. It's definitely never dull in the Primm household!!

6 Responses
  1. Emily Says:

    I am so about to do a post on Quinn's own personal fashion and her dire need to be able to wear what she wants to. HILARIOUS that Oliver is doing the same! And I feel your pain about if only they could put the clothes back in their drawers nicely. But, totally worth the giggles of seeing what they choose to wear.

    Love how Sullivan gets upset about the crackers....you can just tell by his eyes, "Lady don't take my crackers".

    And lastly....how much padding is in the bottom of that dog costume? Or maybe it is just the way Oliver is squatting down......doggy got ghetto bootie! :)


  2. Mandy Says:

    i LOVE seeing these pics from your day to day. that picture of sullivan with his hands on his face is priceless.


  3. They are just too cute!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    I think O needs a box of dress up clothes complete with hats, glasses, and footwear. Then things could just go back in the box!
    Just make sure you have a "we don't leave the house in this" rule...
    Great pics Joy! love to all, ML


  5. M'laine Says:

    NOW I see Sullivan's resemblance to Seth--it's the colander for a hat[actually, Seth would wear almost anything on his head]. Great pictures, Joy!osielbi


  6. Hannah Says:

    Cute new look with the blog, Joy! Your boys are getting so big and are, as always, adorable! Are you guys going to be around for/attending Nick's wedding? Hope so--we'd love to see you guys! Will and I are for sure coming...may leave Hannah with the grandparents. Not sure yet! She's not always the most cooperative, quiet child during a church or wedding function! :) Anyways...hope to be able to catch up and see those cute boys of yours!---Abi