A look back in time... circa March of 1982

Seth mentioned today that he wondered if I had started "thinning out" yet by this stage in my baby life, referring to Sullivan's current age. I said I didn't think so quite yet...case in point below. Still have rubber bands around my wrists and a good amount of knee fat. And the cheeks....oh yes, Sullivan comes by it all quite naturally :)

I was 14 months old in this picture, and Sullivan is currently between 13 and 14 months old. Fun to compare this one to the picture of Sullivan eating his rice cake in the post right below this one.

And how cute is Jenna?! I mean, seriously.
2 Responses
  1. Mandy Says:

    love this....so are you going to do a "who i am" series too? please???


  2. Karen Olsen Says:

    Holy cow (I'll use your words) does he look like YOU! You know I'm not good at noticing stuff like that and I had to truly double-take to make sure that wasn't him in this picture! Wow!