Playing Catch-up

Mommy loaded lots of pictures from the camera onto the computer this morning, and she realized just how behind we are in sharing our life with you! So here we go...

Some sweet snuggle-time with Mommy on the couch.
My friend Alex turned 1 a few weeks ago! He's my friend that just moved away from where we live. But since they just moved, and it was a big occasion, Uncle Tim-Tim, Auntie Sarah, and Alex decided to come back up here to celebrate with their friends and family. They got to stay with us for the whole weekend, so we had lots and lots of fun together! After I woke up the second morning, Alex came in to say hi and play on my bed :)It was really fun playing on my big-boy bed together!
Alex had his party at a cool place - we got to play in a big gym with lots of basketball hoops (my favorite), and there was a big bouncy house that lots of kids jumped around in. I didn't really want to go in there - I was only interested in the basketball! Alex's party was a "cowboy" themed party, so some of the favors included these hobby horses. I had fun riding mine around.And here's Alex digging into his cake! He did a great job - loved his cake and made a big mess like all 1-year-olds should. Except me of course :)Then later that night we got to take our first bath together! It sure was fun splashing around together.

Here's Mommy using her tummy as a "shelf" for her plate. Mommy knows she looks "huge" in this picture, and it's just a little bit deceiving since she's leaning back into the pillows of the couch, but my brother Sullivan sure is getting big these days!
Mommy and Daddy have been thinking about letting my hair grow out. Well, the day came that they decided it needed to be cut off. So, Mommy and I got all geared up, went outside so I could watch Daddy mow, and Mommy gave me a cut. I look like even more of a big boy now!
"Okay, Mom, can I get down now and go have 'mowing time' with Daddy??"
"Mowing time!!!"

Mommy bought some yummy cherries from the produce section of our grocery store the other day, and once I decided to actually try the cherry, I LOVED it! Cherries really are quite yummy! Here I am at lunch one day last week with my cherry face.
Last Friday night, Uncle Scott and Aunt Sherri went out with some friends, so my cousins Holland and Payton got to come over to play with us! We sure had a fun time. I L-O-V-E my cousins!


And here I am playing in my ball bin. "Cheese!"
5 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Who is that sexy piece of man meat you get to mow your yard? Break me off a piece of that!!!





    - James


  2. Anonymous Says:

    LOL :)


  3. Anonymous Says:

    joy, the belly plate is awesome! soak that in girl...!!! you do pregnancy well.
    not much longer and you'll be holding your sweet baby.
    thanks for the pics
    brooke


  4. Sherri Says:

    Thanks again guys for keeping the girls for us! You're the best!


  5. Sarah. Says:

    LOVE the new 'do Oliver!! OMG, he totally looks like a teenager.

    Thanks for letting us invade your house. It was fun, fun, fun.

    Oh, and guess what - Tim got bath pics off of my camera. One can never have enough boys-in-the-bathtub pics - for blackmail purposes, I mean. JK, they're adorable. Wish we could do that more often :(.

    p.s. I was gonna make the "man meat" comment, but James beat me to it...