4th of July Weekend

For the 4th of July weekend, we joined most of the rest of our Primm family (we missed you Aunt Shannon and Uncle Tony!) at Papa and M'laine's house. What great fun we had! It was very hot and humid, but that never stops me from wanting to be outside 24/7. I was in heaven with all the attention and people to play with and tractors to ride on and hoops to shoot... it was a great weekend.

All these pictures are in no particular order, so we'll just comment where need be.

Here's Dad and me playing - Dad would throw me way up in the air and then catch me - lots of fun :)
I pretty much stayed really sweaty the whole weekend cause I was outside most of the time. And did I mention that it was hot and humid??
Sweaty boy.
Mommy and Daddy celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary while we were down there. Here's a picture of them after church on their anniversary.
Cheese!!
Papa has a bowflex that he works out on, and I really like to work out too when I go there. This time M'laine put the stoppers on the lightest weights so I could do a little lifting.
Another neat thing about this particular trip was that M'laine pulled out lots of Daddy's and his brother and sisters old toys for me to play with. Dad had lots of fun reminiscing from when he was a kid, and I just had fun playing with the toys!
Lots of fun riding on Papa's tractor!!

One afternoon Papa, Daddy and I decided to swing some golf clubs in the backyard. I'm always up for a game of golf!
We did some fireworks at the house on Friday evening, and I got to hold my very own sparkler!
Here's the crew from the weekend (minus Papa, who is taking the picture)
Papa and M'laine and the grandkids. Thank you everyone for such a fun weekend! It was special to have a lot of the family together down at Papa and M'laine's house again.

Here's some video of my cousin Lauren and me riding Papa's tractor.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Joy, you look beautiful!


  2. AliciaG Says:

    Seth,
    This is a voice from your past, your first grade teacher...Mrs. G. I am so excited to see all of you in the pictures at your mom and dad's. What a lovely family. Joy, you look precious in your pregnant condition. I will be praying for you as you endure these next few hot weeks before little Sullivan is born. By the way, I love that name. Your little Oliver is a doll and I love reading your blog from his perspective.
    Just had to comment on your sweet family. God bless you!
    Mrs. G