Our Valentine's Day

We sure had a fun Valentine's Day at our house! Mommy got me a special Valentine's balloon that I have been loving playing with. It must be a good balloon, because it is still going strong! Poor Bella - she is afraid of the balloon and cowers anytime it is around. We have a little bit of a scaredy-dog :) I say ba-oon, ba-oon, over and over again when I see my ballon, and I like the "balls" on the balloon. It sure has kept me busy!
After I woke up from my great nap, (I've been napping really well these days; for about the last week/week-and-a-half, I've been napping generally around 2 1/2 hours. We know for many of you this is normal, but I used to like only napping for an hour to an hour-and-a-half. So, needless to say, Mommy is really happy about the longer nap!) - anyways, after I woke up from my nap, Mommy went and got the mail, and I had 2 things!

First, Grandma and Grandpa sent me a special Valentine's card with Snoopy and lots of flowers on it! I love flowers.
Then I got to open a little package from Papa and M'laine that had lots of chocolate in it! They said I could share with Mommy and Daddy, so that's what I've been doing. But I have been enjoying a hershey's kiss each day! They are so yummy. I was so anxious to get into this one that I forgot to take the wrapper off, but don't worry, Mommy helped me get the wrapper off so I could eat the chocolate!
Then, Mommy, Dad, and I had a special candlelit Valentine's Day dinner together. Dad and Mom got to eat yummy P.F. Changs (one of their favorites), and I got a little of that plus chicken, pink yogurt for Valentine's (strawberry banana), and some avacados and milk. It was a yummy dinner!

Then I got to have a bubble bath! I love saying "bubbles, bubbles"...boy was it a fun bath!
When M'laine was here staying with Mommy and me last week, she brought me a Valentine's pig that plays a song when you push a button on his hand. At first I was just a bit skeptical (like I was with my Christmas squirrel), but I quickly warmed up and love him. In Papa and M'laine's Valentine's card to me, M'laine asked me to play my Valentine's pig for her. So after my bath, I went to play my pig one last time before bed.
It was a great Valentine's Day!
0 Responses