Thanksgiving

We had such a fun Thanksgiving weekend! We got to go down to Papa and M'laine's house with all the rest of my Dad's family, and we had a really great time. There were so many people who wanted to hold me and rock me and play with me...Dad says my feet never hit the ground :) I sure loved all the attention and appropriately gave lots of smiles to everyone. I had some really special time with each one of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and Papa and M'laine. I'm so thankful for all my family! I am sure one blessed baby, that's for sure. And guess what? I got my first tooth yesterday!! It's the bottom right one (in the middle), and it's just poking through. M'laine noticed it yesterday morning, and I didn't even act much different than normal! Mommy says she'll try to get a picture of it to post so you can see. She says it's a very cute tooth.

Here are just a few pictures from the weekend - Mommy and Dad's camera ran out of batteries, and they didn't bring extra, so all the other pictures are on Papa's camera. When we get those, we will be sure to post more pictures, as there are many more fun ones!Bella is so silly! She makes me laugh all the time. What a fun puppy I have! Here are my 4 girl cousins - Alyssa, Lauren, Payton (who's holding me), and Holland.
And this is my Uncle whiskers, I mean Uncle Scott. I was pretty fascinated with his whiskers and really liked touching them!
0 Responses