Sleeping

Dad was so sweet to Mommy on Friday morning. Mommy got up at 5:30 or so to feed me, and then we both went back to bed. When I decided I wanted to get up at 7:30, Dad got up with me and let Mommy sleep. When Mommy decided it was time to get up at about 9:30, she came out to the living room and saw this: her sweet boys sleeping on the couch. Mommy says she's the luckiest girl in the world to have me and Dad. We think we're pretty lucky, too. Today was a very cold day! It was church day, and Dad was leading the services today, so Mommy and I went to the 11:00 service. I got to play in the nursery with my usual buddies that take care of me, including Dr. Weeden and Josie Rapier. They are in there almost every time I go, and I sure like playing with them. Mommy likes to see familiar faces when she drops me off and is so thankful for those sweet people who take such good care of me. Since it was cold today, I got to wear some snuggly clothes. I got lots of comments today that said I was dressed like autumn. Here is a picture of me all warm and cuddly taking my nap this afternoon. Mommy just couldn't resist this sweet picture opportunity.
2 Responses
  1. did you get a new couch??


  2. Meggan Says:

    oliver,
    i have the same sweater with the stripes and the little bear zipper.
    it's my favorite.

    jonas