My Halloween Adventures

My first Halloween was quite fun! We got to go to Siloam Springs to celebrate with my cousin Jamey. All the downtown stores handed out candy to all the kids who dressed up and came by. Mommy and I thought it would be fun to go with Aunt Karyn and Jamey and their friends. Here I am in my zebra costume...everyone thought I was very cute. M'laine got me the perfect costume, because it was very cold outside, and my zebra outfit (plus a few more layers) kept me very warm!
Here's Mommy and me downtown. Aren't the leaves so pretty? Fall is one of our favorite seasons.
And here are all the friends that we went with. It's me, my cousin Jamey the puppy, Jonathan the tiger, Spike, a.k.a. Peter Pan, and Ava the bumble bee. We all had so much fun! It was a super cold day, but I stayed nice and warm. I was all smiles like usual!
And here is my cousin Jamey and me in the car headed downtown. We thought each others' costumes were very cool...we just checked each other out for awhile.
And here is Daddy and his little zebra! I got some great goodies from the downtown stores for my Dad. Since I can't really have them yet, I got them especially for him!
0 Responses