November Picture Update #1

I've gotten behind in my November picture posting. Have taken lots and lots of pics of the boys, so there will be a few updates.

Sullivan has started climbing in small and difficult-to-get-in spaces. He must love the challenge or something :) He's a busy boy...loves to explore!
Did I mention that Sullivan likes to get into everything?
LOVED this. They totally did it on their own. You mama's know what it does to your heart to witness your kids playing sweetly together. Looking forward to more of this in the future!
This is one of the jersey's that Uncle Tim-Tim & Auntie Sarah got Oliver for his birthday a few years ago. He's practically worn holes in his personalized Razorback jersey and shorts, and I think next year it'll officially be too small for him. Good think we have this other jersey that'll be great for the next few years! It's already his favorite thing to wear.
This cracked me up. Oliver got Hullabaloo out to play with, and before I knew it, Sullivan had climbed in. He spent most of the day in and out of this thing. Just the right size!

Painting with Daddy.
Seth showed him how to paint goldfish!
My boys. Oliver looks not-happy in this picture, but he was just zoning for a moment in between smiles. I just happened to get the zoned look instead of the smile. Lovin' the Sully-smile!
More climbing...
Oh, did I mention that he's climbing up on things too? Yeeeeaaaahh. That was fun to walk into the room and see this. Oh, the joys of each new phase :)
He sure was proud of himself! :)I've caught him doing it a few other times, and usually he prefers to stand on top of the table before I whisk him down and the fit-throwing ensues. Awesome.
Check back soon for more updates and pictures...
1 Response
  1. Karyn Says:

    Oh my. That Sully slays me! He's way, way too cute. Seeing him sit in the game case reminds me of Jack. :-)